Hey, here is my tbr for this readathon. It is hosted by a big group of people but I will link the twitter here. This is being hosted from January 20-26. I hope to finish all of these so I can mark a railroad off my #bookopoly2018 board but we shall see. Good luck to those who decide to join. Another point I am going to make is that I have some of these books on hold so hopefully they will come in. I will put hold by them so you know which ones they are.
- Read the group book- Otherworlds by Jason Segel (hold)
- Read a squeal- To the Nines by Jannet Evanovich (hold)
- Read a book you never heard of before- Gilded Cage by Vic James
- Mental Illness- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
- Mentioned in another book/tv show/ movie- The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon (hold)
- Read a book under 200 pages- Manga (I am not to sure what manga I am going to read yet)
- Back list title (aka book released before 2017)- Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert (this may be cheating considering I read the first section but I may have to restart this one to remember what happened)
If I can’t get the ones on hold I may try finding something else. The way my books have been coming in a lot quicker than what I have anticipated. Good luck everyone with what ever reading you do during this week!